Cornatel Médulas Rural Hotel
Cornatel Médulas Rural Hotel is located in Borrenes, a village in Bierzo´s county. It is close to Ponferrada, capital of this region, and Médulas, mining exploitation in Ancient Rome and declared Heritage of Humanity.
The hotel is an old restored house with a rustic and functional style. After a well-deserved rest, you can regain strength in our restaurant, specializing in tasty homemade meals made with top-quality local products. You will be surprised by the landscape, an ideal natural space to relax or to enjoy multiple activities.
We have 11 rooms, all of them ensuite and facing outside, decorated following the rustic style of the building. We offer rooms to suit different needs: double rooms, triple rooms or family rooms. All the facilities and a personal service will make the days you spend with us a unique and rewarding experience.
Because not everything is rest, from the Rural Hotel Cornatel Médulas, we propose you different activities to put you in contact with nature. In addition, they are suitable for all ages!
• Lift adapted for people with reduced mobility
• Large living room of more than 70 m2
• Dining area with large tables
• Fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, dryer, iron, kitchenware...)
• Private parking for clients
• Large garden with barbecue
• Organic garden of more than 2,000 m2
• Rent of last generation electric bicycles. Prior notice 24 hours in advance